Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Taking a break with the house!

This week, I've had to take a break with the house. I offered to help a friend out with their daughter's party, so I am currently obsessed about that. It's what I would love to ultimately do; party planning. See? They're the gift bags. It's a fairy princess tea party....with one boy. lol

Just some stuff to add to the gift bags.
 Also, I get to host our monthly book club meeting this Wednesday. We're reading Boys Adrift by Leonard Sax M.D. Ph.D. It's great! Especially since I have a boy! lol

 On Friday, I am also having a Stampin' Up party! Hooray! I love stamps. Then, along with all of that, I have to be a good Young Women's president and do glow-in-the-dark volleyball for mutual. *Sigh* I'm tired already.

Don't you love the pom poms? lol



1 comment:

  1. I'm feeling really bad about the book club time. We never actually said it would be first Wednesday, but the reason it is second for the last couple months was because of Tech's schedule and then wanting four weeks in between. We will talk about changing the future meetings, because I think at least one is a second Wednesday.

    What can I do to help you tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete