Thursday, February 2, 2012

Ambitious Ambitions.....Uh... ok.

Ok, so I THOUGHT I was going to get the room done, but I didn't. It was taking a long time with details I didn't think I was going to do. That's normal for me. Also, I got sidetracked and put together my bathroom upstairs. Hey, it happens.
BEFORE: A lovely artwork
AFTER: A sparkling tub of clean!
Look!! NO BOXES!!!






Wanna hear a joke? Ok, do you know why there aren't any boxes in the bathroom?? Because their all out in the hall!!! What? Not funny? I didn't think so either.

Here's a look at the things we're painting on the wall.


Yes, it's a GLITTER-BEE!
 My Honey says he wants me ("You are GOING to do this room next.") to start working on the kitchen next. (Me: "But I don't want to! Don't you think I should work on OUR room next?"

Him: "NO, uh-uh, nope. You need to get this room organized! It's a mess in here!" 

Me: "But I don't want to!!!" yes..I was using our children's patented whining....

Him: "Tough, get to work." Snap, snap of fingers. 

BTW I did whack him and remind him that I AM NOT A DOG and DO NOT SNAP AT ME! lol)

So, I guess I will be tackling our KITCHEN!! Remember it? Full of JUNK! lol It's better after honey took a bunch of boxes upstairs but still, it's a room I dread. I think I'd rather tackle my craft room!!
Yeah. WAY WORSE! But SOOOO like Christmas....where you get everything you LIKE! lol




 Here's Lookin' at YOU!



No comments:

Post a Comment