Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A New Year...A New Try!!

So.....another new year comes. I love New Years....truly. I get all excited. I LOVE making resolutions and I think I make them all the flipping time! haha So....after hearing some things from my family today, I thought I would share you ours.

Honey: "I think this year I should watch more movies."

Chickie: "No! No! No! More snack!"

Little Miss: Snickers....smirks......nothing.

Karate Kid: "I think you should...." He took on the task of coming up with things WE needed to improve on.


Alas, this was not what I hoped for....but it will get better. I guess I will share with you MY resolutions.

#1 - I resolve to work hard at studying the gospel and spending more time on my knees in prayer in the ultimate goal of getting closer to my Heavenly Father and having my heart changed so I may Love where I am in all aspects of my life.

#2 - I resolve to write more in my journal. I feel that this is one of the most important things I can do this year.

#3 - I resolve to keep in contact with my family. I will post more on my idea...but I have a letter writing idea I'm putting into motion.

#4 - I resolve to make small steps every day toward becoming more minimalistic. I need to clear the clutter out of my life. #1 will help me with this! lol

#5 - I resolve to make my relationship with my husband stronger than it was the day before. I want us to be progressing! 

Now, these are my top five. Of course I have a bunch of things I would like to do....you should see the list, but to be honest, these five matter most to me.

What did you resolve to do!?

No comments:

Post a Comment