Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Is it dark in here or is it just me?

Well, we DID IT! We painted our room....BLACK! And, you say?

 IT'S AMAZING! LOOOOOOOOOVE IT! We started at 5:00 p.m. on Saturday evening and finished the second coat and wrapped it all up at 9:30. Black, bytheway, is THE EASIEST color we have ever painted. Barely took two coats.

It's not totally done...we still have pictures and such to hang, as well as curtains...which we only seem to remember when the kiddos are asleep. Ugh. The room though, is awesome! I LOVE walking in and I didn't think I would love it this much, but I do!
Didn't my Honey do AMAZING edging? He's amazing too. I taped. I think I like taping more than the average person too. lol

 More to come soon!!



2 comments:

  1. Okay...I can't wait to see it in person. Are you going to keep the trim natural wood?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually really like this! I thought you were freakin crazy but I really like it!

    ReplyDelete