Monday, January 16, 2012

My Vision: Part 1 - The Kids' Rooms

I love color. For those of you who know me, that is no secret. I have dreamed....always, I think... of having a home with rooms of every different color. So, I approached my dear, sweet husband with this request and he said, "SURE!" lol So I thought I would share with you my VISION for this house. It'll be in multiple parts as "I'm crazy" and want to accomplish so much! lol

The first rooms I plan on completing are the kids' rooms. Karate Kid has chosen "Nautical Blue." Here's my inspiration board. (I love inspiration boards!)
 The blue looks more blue on the paint chip.
Here's Little Miss' inspiration board. Little Miss shares a room with Chickie so it works out well.

This week will be relatively quiet. Maybe I can even paint one of the rooms today.... hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment